CATCH the T.R.A.I.N. this time not only to renew your license and EARN 16 credit-units but also to LEARN more about interesting topics !!!
Due to popular demand, we are pleased to bring back one of PRC's highly-articulate and competent accredited lecturers/speakers on real estate topics related to Taxation, Prof. Xylexperene Dela Torre, who will be back in town on our first 2018 CPD for Real Estate Practitioners on Feb. 24 -25 !
REGISTER NOW for an EARLY BIRD SPECIAL for non-members, with just Php 3,000 on or before February 20 ! ( Onsite is already 3,500 regular fee ! ).
Posted on 1/25/2018
Here are the list of CPD issuances and guidelines that has been issued in 2016 to 2017
- PRC Resolution 2016-990 – Amendment to the Revised Guidelines on CPD for All Registered and Licensed Professionals (effective August 6,2016)
- Republic Act No. 10912 – The CPD Law of 2016 (Lapsed into Law on July 21, 2016; effective August 15,2016)
- BOA Resolution 358-2016 – Increasing the minimum CPD units from 60 to 120 credit units over a 3-year compliance period and changing Thematic Areas to Competence Areas (effective January 22,2017)
- PRC Resolution 2017-1032 – IRR of RA 10912, CPD Act of 2016(approved February 15,2017; effective March 15,2017)
- BOA Resolution No.254-2017 Operational Guidelines in the implementation of the CPD Program
- CPD Frequently Asked Questions (August 8, 2017)
- PRC Memorandum Circular 10-2017 dated October 13, 2017-Guidelines and Procedures
ANNOUNCEMENT: The above listed issuance shall be covered in the forthcoming May 2018 CPA Licensure Examination, However, for the issuances listed below, which are the subject of most frequently asked questions when these will be covered in the CPA Licensure Examination, the Board of Accountancy confirms that the following will be covered only beginning on the October 2018 CPA Licensure Examination:
- PFRS 9---Accounting for Financial Instruments
- PFRS 15-Revenue from Contracts with Customers
- Republic Act No. 10963---Tax Reform for Acceleration and Inclusion
FOR Clickable Links, please go to : http://www.prc.gov.ph/news/?id=7793