Call for Accreditation as Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Provider for all Government Agencies
Posted on 7/31/2017
Manila, July 31, 2017 – Pursuant to Memorandum Circular No. 07, Series of 2017 and Section 13, Article II of Republic Act No. 10912, otherwise known as the “Continuing Professional Development Act of 2016”, the Professional Regulation Commission calls all government agencies including state universities and colleges and government owned and controlled corporations to apply for accreditation as CPD provider and have their programs accredited by the CPD Councils concerned in order to assure that all professionals employed therein can earn CPD credit units without cost to the CPD Provider and the professionals. No accreditation fee shall be paid by the provider applicants.
The following shall be the governing procedures for accreditation:
1. The applicant shall submit all the documentary requirements for accreditation as CPD provider provided in the Resolution No. 1032, S. 2017 or the Implementing Rules and Regulation of R.A. No. 10912 and the Operation Guidelines in the implementation of R.A. 10912 of the concerned profession.
2. Upon the approval of the application for accreditation as a CPD Provider, a Certificate of Accreditation shall be given to the applicant.
3. The Accredited CPD Provider shall apply for the accreditation of its program/s to the CPD Council at least forty five (45) days prior to its offering.
4. If a program shall be offered to multiple professions, the program shall be applied to all concerned CPD Councils.
5. After the approval of the program by the CPD Council, provisional credit units will be assigned to the program.
6. The CPD Council shall monitor and evaluate the implementation of the CPD Programs.
7. After the submission of the Monitor’s Report and the CPD Provider’s Completion Report, the CPD Council shall conduct a post evaluation of the program and shall grant appropriate CPD Credit Units.
8. A Certificate of Accreditation of Program shall be given to the CPD Provider.
In the event that the program will be offered for a fee to professionals not employed by the said agency, SUC or GOCC, PRC will require the said applicant to pay the prescribed fee of P1,000.00 for the accreditation of the program.
However, the Commission gives some special consideration to defer the application for CPD units for justifiable reasons such as: medical reason, unforeseen or uncontrolled events (e.g. Martial Law declaration, recent typhoon, fire, et. al.), professionals working overseas, for employment purposes, unemployed or financially handicapped and other analogous circumstances as may be determined to be justifiable by the Regional Director concerned.
With the passage of R.A. No. 10912, PRC enjoins all government agencies to work together in order to attain its primary objective to enhance the professional knowledge and technical skills of the professionals to be globally competitive.
For further inquiries regarding this matter, please contact the CPD Secretariat, through Dr. Maria Ellen Ruditha A. Quinicio, DPA at 310 – 1048 or email@example.com.
Due to insistent public demand. We will have REAL ESTATE LECTURE Series (32 units) on May 27-28, June 3-4 still at SM Aura smx! Exciting topics, fantastic speakers, great seminar location. This is for all REAL ESTATE PRACTITIONERS who is in need of CPD units for renewal of their licenses / accreditation with PRC. Call our secretariat for more details. Anton Bocaling Rene Joson Castillo Diana Antonio-Delos Reyes Mico Gloria Joshua Suarez Gary Hablero Wilson Paul Co
For BROKERS AND PRC DULY ACCREDITED SALESPERSONS and LEGITIMATE SALESPERSONS WANNABES, please read for updated info on our upcoming Continuing Professional Development Program...
Do you want to be more confident, knowledgeable, and efficient Real Estate Practitioner?Do you want to START MAKING THINGS RIGHT by legitimately selling real estate properties?THE TIME HAS COME…. REAL ESTATE BROKERS ASSOCIATION OF THE PHILIPPINES LMP (LAS PIÑAS, MUNTINLUPA, PARAÑAQUE) CHAPTER, in cooperation with Dr. Eduardo C. Zialcita, Ph.D., Dean UPH Graduate School of Business, presents to you EMPOWERING 16-unit CPD Seminar for Brokers and Salespersons!Aptly entitled, "Surmounting Intricacies on Property Investment", the Program will cater to legal issues, taxation, actual cases, and other different scenarios involving real estate transactions.Our speakers, Atty. Ariel T. Martinez and Prof. Xylexferene de la Torre, are 2 of the wittiest, smartest, and BEST LECTURERS in the Philippines!
Atty. Ariel T. MartInez - ( )
1. Maceda Law on Realty Installment Sales/Cases
2. Preparing, Review and Drafting of Real Estate Contracts
3. Leasing, Principles, Practice and Documentation
4. Extrajudicial Settlement of Estate
Prof. Xylexferene de la Torre - (Saturday)
Estate Planning: Should I Sell or Donate?
1. Essentials of Donation and Donor's Tax
2. Property Relations and Effects on Real Estate Taxation
3. Succession and Estate Tax
If you think you already know a lot about the real estate industry, think again....INVEST IN KNOWLEDGE. (Sit-ins are not allowed.)A few more days to go for this awesome activity…was even declared a holiday! What better opportunity there is to grab this most awaited learning event.Have enough CPD credits already? Attending this seminar could be one of the best decisions you’ll ever make in enhancing more of what you already knowDr. Eduardo Zialcita will even give us a free 1-hour inspirational talk about “The Art of the Real Deal” after the first day program. PRBRES Chairman Eduargo G. Ong could also possibly come and render a free lecture on CPD Law and other RESA concerns after the second day seminar. What more can we ask for?Now doing the final headcount for meals, snacks, CPD Certificate and handouts.Hurry while slots are still available!!!See below for payment options:For check payments, Payee is REBAP LMP Chapter, Inc.
For check or cash deposit, Account name is REBAP LMP Chapter, Inc. with China Bank SA No. 113302000181Please send your validated deposit slip to these 3 email addresses:
firstname.lastname@example.orgFees are as follows:
Php 1,500 for 1 day (8 units)
Php 2,000 for 1 and a half days or 12 units) and
Php 3,000 for 2 days (16 units)
Reservation Fee: Php 1,000.00 (non-refundable).NEW VENUE: Room 308 and 309 (3rd Floor), Tamayo Tower, University of Perpetual Help Graduate School of Business, Alabang-Zapote Road, Las Piñas City (beside Perpetual Hospital, right across Shell Station). Pay Parking is beside Tamayo Tower on the right, facing the building). (Please disregard the venue written on the tarpaulin.)Thank you and see you fromon ( and Saturday), for another 2-day fun-filled learning opportunity and experience!For more information, please call or text CRB Grace dela Rosa at the following numbers:0929.888.2.777 (Smart)
989.44.84 (wireless landline)
556.39.29 (REBAP LMP Office)
CPD in March 2017!
SIGN UP NOW to get more details about the forthcoming Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Seminar to be held in Alabang, Muntinlupa City:
DATES:, 19, 25, 26, 2017
- ATTY. ARIEL MARTINEZ ( );
- PROF. XYLEXFERENE DELA TORRE ( )
TIME:(with 1 hour lunch break)
VENUE: Acacia Room, The Alabang Country Club, Ayala Alabang Village, Muntinlupa City
WHOLE DAY (8 CREDIT UNITS/DAY)--Php 2,000/ day (inclusive of lunch, 2 snacks, materials and CPD Certificate of Attendance)
HALF DAY (4 CREDIT UNITS): Php 1,200 / half day (; inclusive of 1 snack + CPD Certificate of Attendance)
CONTACT: Maita Siquijor (email@example.com
Click on this link to register: https://goo.gl/forms/HDX0sqLa